60 Funny Bridesmaid Quotes to Celebrate Sisterhood (2022)

Being a bride can be a bit overwhelming. But before you get too stressed out, read through these funny bridesmaids quotes that are sure to ease your tensions.

There is a lot of thought that goes into deciding who the bridesmaids at your wedding should be.

You might find yourself asking which of your friends is most reliable, willing to cater to your every whim, or less likely to get pregnant between now and the wedding.

The issue of cost might come up, and make some of your friends feel like they shouldn’t be a bridesmaid.

They may be asking themselves what their level of commitment will look like. Just how much work are you really going to give them to do? How much money will they need to spend?

Before you get too stressed out, read through these funny bridesmaids quotes, paying close attention to the ones about asking your friends to be part of your big day!

We also have a selection of bridal shower quotes about love and marriage Be sure to also read that.

Funny bridesmaids quotes 

1. “Friends who slay together, stay together.” – Unknown

2. “I promise, no ruffles or puffy sleeves — will you be my bridesmaid, please?” – Unknown

3. “Life was meant for good friends and great adventures.” – Unknown

4. “We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.” – Unknown

5. “I can’t say “I do” without you.” – Unknown

6. “I need something old,  something new, something borrowed,  and most importantly… you!” – Unknown

7. “I have my mister but I can’t do it without my sister.” – Unknown

8. “You are the sister I got to choose.” – Unknown
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of funny sister quotes celebrating unconditional love.

9. “When worst comes to worst, squad comes first.” – Unknown

10. “Pop the champagne, she’s changing her name!” – Unknown

Famous bridesmaids quotes

11. “You think your friends have good taste in fashion until they ask you to wear an ugly bridesmaid dress!” – Wendi McLendon-Covey

12. “Asking your friend to be a bridesmaid is one of the modern paradoxes: no one actually wants to do it, but everyone would be offended if you didn’t ask.” – Mindy Kaling

13. “We are not your typical bridesmaids, we are your women of awesomeness.” – Unknown

14. “There is nothing like puking with somebody to make you into old friends.” Sylvia Plath

15. “Find a group of people who challenge and inspire you; spend a lot of time with them, and it will change your life.” – Amy Poehler

16. “A sister can be seen as someone who is both ourselves and very much not ourselves — a special kind of double.” – Toni Morrison

17. “We all wish there were more ‘Bridesmaids’ out there.” – Gillian Jacobs

Also, read these quotes from Mean Girls that will make your life more fetch.

Bridesmaid quotes about good friends and sisters

18. “Good friends are hard to find and impossible to forget.” – John Green

19. “You can kid the world, but not your sister.” – Charlotte Gray

20. “It’s not what we have in our life, but who we have in our life that counts.” – J. M. Laurence

21. “Surround yourself with all those that are the same frequency as you.” – Mimi Novic

22. “Good friends help you to find important things when you have lost them…your smile, your hope, and your courage.” – Doe Zantamata

23. “It’s not that diamonds are a girl’s best friend, but it’s your best friends who are your diamonds.” – Gina Barreca

24. “Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart.” – Eleanor Roosevelt

25. “True friendship is as rare as twin lotuses on a single stalk.” – Lauren Bjorkman

26. “Friends are the siblings God never gave us.” – Mencius

27. “I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.” – Helen Keller

28. “True love is finding your soulmate in your best friend.” – Faye Hall

29. “Good friends don’t let you do stupid things… alone.” – Unknown

30. “My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me.” – Henry Ford

31. “We’ve been friends for so long I can’t remember which one of us is the bad influence.” – Unknown

Bridesmaids quotes about the bride 

32. “Bridesmaids are never going to upstage the bride.” – Georgina Chapman

33. “A happy bridesmaid makes a happy bride.”- Alfred Tennyson

34. “Often a bridesmaid, but never a bride.” – First coined in 1925 in an ad for Listerine Mouthwash.

35. “He’s marrying me but he’s stuck with us.” – Unknown

36. “White dress, lace, and pearls but I can’t do it without my girls.” – Unknown

37. “I got my rock now I need my flock.” – Unknown

Have you read these funny wedding quotes and sayings?

Bridesmaid quotes straight from the movie “Bridesmaids”

38. “This is the first time I’ve seen you look ugly, and that makes me happy!” – Annie

39. “You’re like the maid of dishonor.” – Rhodes

40. “You know anyone who wants to marry my brother is a profound idiot.” – Megan

41. “It’s gonna be a kick-ass wedding.” – Lillian

42. “I am in my 30’s, I have 40,000 dollars in debt, I live with a weirdo…” – Annie

43. “I know! That’s why he’s been acting so weird. Because he’s a terrible liar and he thought he was going to blow it. He was ignoring me and I thought he was going to break up with me and…” – Lillian

44. “Uh, I’m not going to go on with a big speech. So I’ll just say this; um, I’m so happy to be a part of this celebration. And you two deserve each other, as well as a lifetime of happiness.” – Annie

45. “Um, I just wanted to say really quick that, you’re so special to me, because, well, one of the reasons is because I’ve known you my whole entire life. And you’ve really helped shape who I am. I just want to thank you for, carefully, selecting me as your maid of honor. I know you had some other choices, but, um, you’re like my sister, and I love you. Well, that concludes the speeches for the night.” – Annie

46. “You know, I don’t really care which dress we get. I just need to get off this white carpet!” – Rita

47. “And I’m more than happy to do it. And it’s not too much.” (Annie, Bridesmaids)

48. “You cannot trust anybody, ever.” – Annie

49. “Just had some thoughts about the bachelorette party. Okay, here we go! Easy peasy, Vegas it is!” – Megan

50. “I don’t think you guys will be best friends forever. No offense, but you know? The friends you have when you’re younger are sometimes, sometimes you grow apart. You know, when you get older maybe she’ll find a new best friend. And maybe she’ll be more successful than you are and prettier and richer and skinnier. And they end up doing everything together!” – Annie

Bridesmaid quotes to cherish your besties more

51. “I’m one of those people who has always been a bridesmaid.” – Piper Lauri

52. “You’d better be my bridesmaid, since you gave me the idea that led to this whole farce. It’s a horrible job, I’m sure, so you deserve it. Plus, you’re my friend.” – Jayne Bauling

53. “A friend never defends a husband who gets his wife an electric skillet for her birthday.” – Erma Bombeck

54. “A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life.” – Isadora James

55. “Storm Sister—a friend who sticks close when storms hit her friend’s life.” – Afton Rorvik

56. “We have been friends together in sunshine and in shade.” – Caroline Sheridan Norton

57. “True friends are like diamonds – bright, beautiful, valuable and always in style.” – Nicole Richie

58. “A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked.” – Bernard Meltzer

59. “Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.” – Oprah Winfrey

60. “The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart.” – Elisabeth Foley

You might also like these heart-warming sisterhood quotes to share with your tribe

Which of these bridesmaid quotes is your favorite?

Hopefully, your stress level has decreased a little bit after reading these hilarious bridesmaids quotes (I can’t wait to see the movie!)!

It can be a bit overwhelming being a bride, what with everyone asking you questions constantly!

Decisions, decisions, decisions! Pick your bridesmaids wisely, and remember to have fun.

Communicate your expectations upfront and be honest about what being a bridesmaid will look like.

Now is not the time to be fighting with your squad! If you feel like tensions might start to rise, invite everyone over for a girl’s night, pour some wine, and watch the movie together!

Have a funny bridesmaids quote of your own to add? Drop it in the comments! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

60 Killua Quotes From the Popular Anime/Manga Series

110 Plato Quotes on Democracy, The Republic and Life (2022)

50 Moneybagg Yo Quotes & Lyrics